Published on November 17th, 2014 | by Martin Gray0
Established in 1872, Adnams is best-known as a brewer of beer. The earliest recorded brewing on the Adnams site was in 1396 by Johanna de Corby.
Adnams produce regular cask ales, seasonal ales, pasteurised bottled beers, “international” beers and “commemorative” beers.
- Broadside, a 6.3% bottled strong ale
- East Green, a 4.3%, a carbon neutral beer with a lighter bottle made with 15% recycled glass
- Explorer, a 5.5% bottled ale which, like the cask Explorer, is a blend of English and American styles
- Gun Hill, a 4.0% bottled dark mild
- Lighthouse, a 3.4% bottled traditional pale ale named after Southwold lighthouse
- Spindrift, a 5.0% abv golden bitter, in bottles from 2010
- Tally Ho, a bottled version of the barley wine which, at 7.2%, is slightly stronger than its cask equivalent
- The Bitter (formerly Suffolk Strong Ale) 4.5% bottled version of the retired cask Extra
Adnams plc, East Green,
T: 01502 727200